We are always open and hiring resources who are hungry and passionate about Life. Wherever you belong to, whatever you aspire to be, whatever your dreams are, all we need in you is willingness to go out and make it big and we at Garage Media give you that platform to achieve your full potential and wings to fly.
If you are a poet, we need you. If you love to read we need you. If you are a story teller we need you. You think you are creative, we need you. You are a gossip queen, we need you. You love Pablo Picasso, we need you. If Photoshop is your drug, we need you.
We have a simple way of hiring people. Just meet us for a coffee and convince us in any of the above mentioned traits and work with a team that laughs together, eats together and drinks together.
PS : if we forgot to mention any of the traits, feel free to remind and we will add that here too.
Current Positions :
Graphic Designer (1-5 years)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In-Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Social Media (0.6-2 years)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Introspect & brainstorm creative ideas that drive strategy, content for social campaigns.
- Should have up to date knowledge of the best social media and user engagement practices.
- Should have a passion for using social media platforms as a means to communicate with audiences and deep understanding of what motivates people to engage with brands through them.
- Handle customer responses creatively on social media platforms & facilitate/implement ideas that increase customer engagement & responses
- Creating and implementing Week on week content buckets, calendar and tracker.
- Ideation of new campaigns/contests & planning roll out for campaign/contest execution.
- Create monthly marketing reports across clients
- Coordinate with creative team to share with client & after approval upload on respective social handles
- Understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc. / SEO knowledge will be an added advantage
- Creating Brand Awareness approach and solutions for clients
- Tracking Social Media Influencers, coordinating and executing campaigns with them
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends and landscape changes
Knowledge, skill & ability required:
- Strong Logic & Reasoning skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Copy-writing skills will be an added advantage
- Outstanding ability to think creatively.
- Well versed with social ecosystem such as FB, twitter, Instagram etc
- Well conversant with the complete digital processes such as Extraction of data from Analytics tools, building reports and dashboards in Excel and using visualization tools like Meltwater, Hootsuits connect insight etc
Content Writer (1-3 years)
Summary: We need writers to function on the entire ecosystem of technology , be it latest phones or gadgets, futuristic tech, virtual reality or Government policies. Interested candidates must be aware of latest happenings, have tech savvy brain and know how social media platforms work efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular News reporting
- Researched fact based articles
- Pursue interesting feature stories
- Developing rich video content
- Weekly News wraps article/video
- Brainstorming with teammates for cross postings
Knowledge, skill & ability required:
- Sound knowledge on the entire Technology ecosystem
- SEO knowledge and solutions
- Social media expertise
- Original creative ideas
Account Executive (3-6 years)
- Should have relevant experience of minimum 2-3 years.
- GST Working, GST Payments and file GST Returns independently.
- TDS Working, payments of TDS and file TDS returns in independently.
- Should be able to make payments to Profession Tax, PF, ESIC independently.
- Maintaining Regular Books of Accounts in Tally ERP.
- Handling Bank reconciliation, Cash Book, Cash Transaction, Good in MS office – particularly in excel, Processing of Employee reimbursements and handling their queries, Maintaining PT, TDS Challans & Filing of Returns.
- Should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Co-ordination with the bankers, internal teams. Identifying and resolving accounting issues.
- Processing of accounts payable/receivable in Tally.
- Experience of TDS and all over daily routine accounts, Maintain & prepare report for TDS. Maintain General Ledger Accounting, Different Account Reconciliation when needed.
- Handling of all cash transactions and maintain petty cash book.
- Keeping daily update on Bank Accounts & making statements, Handling Banking work.
- Billing to the Vendors.
- Preparation of Purchase Order.
- Issuing Payments, follow up for payments, etc
- Finalization of Books of Accounts and Submit Data to Head Accountant & Chartered Accountant as per their requirement for Statutory Audit Etc.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end financial information.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Front-end Developer (6 months-2 years)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our website renders well across
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grow with the needs of the company.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and
rectify the issues.
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team.
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in
- Should have problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of content management system like WordPress, Joomla, CMSms will be a big plus point.
Note: Any experience with JS frameworks would be an added advantage.